I’ve been absent from my blog, and for the most part from social media, for the last week or so. What began as “Hey, I think I have a cold,” turned into “Wow! I’m really sick!”
Here are a few things I learned during a week of staying in bed, moving to the couch, and returning to the bed.
- I hate being sick.
- Staying home for a week sounds wonderful, but it really isn’t when you’re sick.
- Daytime TV is horrible.
- I can’t concentrate on a book when I’m sick.
- Writing is difficult because of the lack of concentration thing.
- It really does pay to have blog posts completed and scheduled for a week or two in advance. (I failed miserably.)
- Showering is overrated.
- Shaving is too.
- When you think you’re better, you’re probably not.
- Taking one extra day off work to completely heal isn’t going to kill you. Not healing completely might.
Now, as a new week begins, I’m ready to jump in again with both feet! Time to move forward on the BHAG!
Q: What happens to your hustle when you get sick?